does your wife have that cool accent?
Leave it to the Brits!
(and yes I can say that as my wife is one of them! [img]smile.gif[/img] )
does your wife have that cool accent?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well if we left it to the Brits, we'd be having the Morning Tea and crumpits (sp?) instead of our Morning Coffee and donuts. Not sure I wanna see Mort spitting crumpits, lol.Originally posted by -megalithanod:
Leave it to the Brits!
(and yes I can say that as my wife is one of them! [img]smile.gif[/img] )
*makes vague reference to British dentistry*
not that I'm one to talk...
Guess I won't fly England anymore [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Whe, Canadian, did it first... The Brits have nothing on us!Originally posted by -megalithanod:
Leave it to the Brits!
edit:Here's the proof [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 09, 2004 01:16 PM: Message edited by: grail ]</font>
chaserfan - yes she does! [img]smile.gif[/img]
grail - since you Canadians (except Quebec) recognize the Queen as sovereign (as well as Australia) - I look at you all the same [img]wink.gif[/img]
what's a queen?? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
Lol mega.
Now, how can you tell a small child NOT to smile ????
what does Quebec have then?
Bookmarks